Add CAD capabilities to your .NET application with CadLib. Easily read, write, display or export DWG and DXF files in C#, VB.NET or any other .NET language. Converters to all popular image formats as well as Pdf, PostScript and SVG.
NEW: Added read/write/rendering support for the MESH entity!
NEW: Added read/write/rendering support for the HELIX entity!
NEW: Added read/write support for the DIMASSOC object (associated dimensions)!
NEW: Released CadLib 6.0 for Windows (.NET 6.0)!
WW.Math is a .NET math component featuring:
- 2D and 3D vectors.
- 2D, 3D and 4D matrices.
- Vector and matrix multiplication, matrix inversion etc.
- 2D constrained Delaunay triangulation.
- 2D polygon boolean operations (union, intersection, subtraction).
- 2D Polygon area, centroid calculation, convex hull.
WW.GL is a .NET typesafe wrapper around OpenGL 1.1. All OpenGL constants are represented by enums, maximizing the power of intellisense and letting the compiler catch the errors for you.
DWG DXF Sharp Viewer
DWG DXF Sharp Viewer is a DXF 3D viewer with the following main features:
- View DWG files (these may be zipped).
- View ascii and binary DXF files (these may be zipped).
- Interact with the view (rotate/pan/zoom).
- Copy to clipboard as windows meta file.
- Save as .bmp/.jpeg/.png/.tiff/.gif.
- Export to PDF, PostScript, SVG.
- Both 2D and 3D are supported