CadLib: read, write and display AutoCAD DWG and DXF files in C# VB .NET
Read, write and display AutoCAD™ DWG and DXF files in C#, VB.NET or any other .NET language. Download the trial version and get up and running in minutes. CadLib provides complete type safety, comprehensive documentation and sample solutions. CadLib's rendering is high quality and easy to integrate in your own application. Display DWG and DXF files using GDI+, WPF or OpenGL. Conversion to XAML is also supported.
A high quality configurable PDF converter is included. An example console application is included (see the export example) that demonstrates the conversion from an AutoCAD DWG or DXF file to PDF.
Example solutions written in C# and VB.NET show how to add more advanced features like zooming, panning and picking. Samples are included that demonstrate use with Windows Forms, WPF, OpenGL and ASP.NET 4.0.
VS 2017: by default the help viewer is not installed. To install and use the CadLib help files, first install the VS help viewer, and Set 'Help Preference' to 'Launch in Help Viewer'. See here for an howto.
For the .NET Standard version of CadLib that can be used in .NET Core and Universal Windows, see here.
Below is a short list of CadLib's main features (see here for a complete list):
- Import and export DWG files (versions 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013 (AutoCAD™ 2013-2017), 2018).
- Import and export DXF files (versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013 (AutoCAD™ 2013-2017), 2018).
- Display DWG and DXF files in Win Forms using GDI+ (2D and 3D wireframe rendering).
- Display DWG and DXF files using WPF (wireframe rendering).
- Display DWG and DXF files OpenGL (surface rendering).
- Pick engine for mouse selection.
- Export DWG and DXF files to image: .bmp/.jpeg/.png/.tiff/.gif
- Export DWG and DXF files to PDF (supports font embedding, useful for asian and Chinese languages. Optional use of PDF layers.)
- Export DWG and DXF files to PostScript, SVG, XAML
- Copy (clone) entities, even across DXF files
- Both ascii and binary DXF supported
- 100% .NET code (written in C#), compiled with the Any CPU setting. All objects are exposed as .NET classes. Convenient enums are provided for all enumerations and flags.
|Display a DWG or DXF file using GDI+ in a .NET Control.|
|Display a DWG or DXF file using OpenGL in a .NET Control.|
|Create DWG or DXF drawings including dimensioning (engineering/architectural styles supported).|