CAD Library for .NET Standard 2.0
To get started right now: .NET Core and UWP examples can be found here on GitHub.
Add CAD capabilities to your .NET application with CadLib for .NET Standard (can be used in .NET Core and Universal Windows). CadLib makes it extremely easy to work with AutoCAD™ DWG and DXF files in C#, VB.NET or any other .NET language. This is achieved by providing you with complete type safety, comprehensive documentation and sample solutions. CadLib's rendering is high quality and easy to integrate in your own application. Render CAD drawings to bitmap, or export them to PDF, SVG or XAML.
There is preliminary support for rendering to WriteableBitmap in the WW.Cad.Drawing.Uwp nuget package, which can be used in UWP applications.
Below is a short list of CadLib's main features (see here for a complete list):
- Import and export DWG files (versions 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013 (AutoCAD™ 2013-2017), 2018).
- Import and export DXF files (versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013 (AutoCAD™ 2013-2017), 2018).
- Export DWG and DXF files to bitmap using WriteableBitmap (can be used in UWP, use the WW.Cad.Drawing.Uwp nuget package).
- Export DWG and DXF files to image: .bmp/.jpeg/.png
- Export DWG and DXF files to PDF (supports font embedding, useful for asian and Chinese languages. Optional use of PDF layers.)
- Export DWG and DXF files to PostScript, SVG, XAML
- Copy (clone) entities, even across DXF files
- Both ascii and binary DXF supported
- 100% .NET code (written in C#), compiled with the Any CPU setting. All objects are exposed as .NET classes. Convenient enums are provided for all enumerations and flags.
|Render a DWG or DXF file to bitmap.|
|Create DWG or DXF drawings including dimensioning (engineering/architectural styles supported).|